Mira Commerce is a California-based 70+ people strong premier Digital Transformation Agency that powers online commerce by providing a mix of innovative technology and business services to merchants. We build world’s best eCommerce sites and applications and connect evolving sales channels and systems that enable true personalized commerce at scale.
We work for mid-market and enterprise-level retailers, brands, manufacturers, and distributors and we build scalable, powerful, and beautiful eCommerce sites. We excel at complex systems integration and at building custom cloud fullstack serverless apps; we embrace MACH – microservices architecture, API-driven, Cloud-based, Headless commerce. We partner with some of the world’s best commerce and customer experiences technology partners such as BigCommerce, Salesforce, commercetools, Kibo Commerce, Bloomreach, Coveo, and others.
Mira Commerce is known for its passion for client success and for our focus on delivering results. When choosing to work with us, you select a services partner who is experienced, capable, and passionate about online commerce.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a critical team member responsible for generating sales opportunities and Mira Commerce ecommerce technology services adoption within our current client base. You will also establish yourself as an expert by providing strategic guidance and industry best practices. You will provide strategic business direction and plans to our merchant clients, primarily focused on mid- to enterprise-level complexity. You will develop client relationship and understanding of client business and services configuration to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to efficiently ensure a positive customer experience. You will act as a point of customer contact to coordinate resolution of customer business concerns.
- Manage a portfolio of existing Mira Commerce clients and provide an exceptional level of customer service to client stakeholders through timely communication and assistance in resolving service issues.
- Grow business relationships and services revenue within assigned client accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting.
- Gain command of Mira Commerce services value proposition and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients grow their omni-channel commerce businesses.
- Manage client- and project-related data in Mira Commerce systems (Zoho CRM, Jira, Confluence, Google Workspace) to provide up-to-date and accurate status updates and ongoing forecasts on all identified client opportunities.
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior-level client executives and stakeholders to demonstrate the business value of Mira Commerce services that clearly articulates our differentiation and work quality.
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansions that profit Mira Commerce while benefiting the client and shepherd deals (pre-sales discovery process, level of effort estimation, statements of work/ work orders, master services agreements) through legal negotiation
- Collaborate with Delivery and Engineering teams to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of Mira Commerce professional services.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by the CEO.
- 4 plus years of demonstrated track record of growing existing business in eCommerce / digital transformation professional services space is a must (mid-size eCommerce agency or eCommerce Systems Integrator experience is a plus)
- Represent the voice of customers – identify and convey customer feedback and use cases to the project team
- Partners closely with the Client Engagement teams to ensure quality service delivery
- Independently provides consultative support and leadership on retention strategies; experience negotiating renewals
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an eCommerce platform or eCommerce product/technology professional implementation services is a plus
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision-makers
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via video phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Savvy with Zoho CRM, Atlassian Suite, Google Workspace preferable
- US Permanent residence / citizenship and English fluency is required