Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce agency servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in e-commerce technology and innovation, working with leading technology vendors including KIBO, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, commercetools, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Visa, Mars / M&M’s, Mizuno, and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to bring talent and passion for technologies to our eCommerce team.
In this sales-focused role, you will establish and manage relationships with company prospects / potential clients. You will create and execute sales plans focused on company business growth with mid-market and enterprise-level regional, national, and global merchants, distributors, and brands across Latin American markets, focusing on Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Columbia, and others. You will develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in prospect organizations and leverage these relationships to successfully close new deals selling company eCommerce solutions. You will coordinate preparation and delivery of project estimates, contract bids and offers, RFI/RFP responses, and will produce relevant Statements of Work. Finally, you will negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve lasting mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
– Respond to inbound prospective clients (prospects) contact requests, process inbound leads from company’s technology partners such as BigCommerce and others, communicate and be the point of contact for new business leads in the region.- Build a consistent sales pipeline, constantly qualify opportunities.
– Work closely with local account and project managers in order to maximize sales conversion opportunities.
– Coordinate preparation and delivery of project estimates, contract bids and offers, RFI/RFP responses, and produce relevant Statements of Work for prospective clients.
– Develop and execute sales plans for assigned sales territories focusing on mid-market and enterprise-level regional, national, and global merchants, distributors, and brands across Latin American markets, focusing on Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Columbia.
– Serve as a lead contact responsible for the flow of information to and from company management in Argentina and the United States.
– Develop relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners in the region.- Travel within assigned territory as may be required, and subject to COVID regulations.
– 5+ years of technology services selling experience in progressively advancing sales positions.Proven ability to prospect / source and sell services solutions to retailers / merchants, preferably in eCommerce technology implementation areas.
– Fluent English and Spanish are required. Portuguese is a plus;
– a minimum acceptable English is Upper-Intermediate (B2+ level).Experience in the eCommerce professional services / IT professional services is a strong plus.
– Proven track record of sales results achievement and territory business growth is required.
– Experience in closing large deals and working with national and global accounts is a strong plus.
– Sales experience of leading eCommerce solutions is a strong plus (Magento, VTEX, Shopify, and similar).
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.Goal oriented individual, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills, strong business acumen and leadership abilities with proven results in a collaborative and distributed team environment.