Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce agency servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in e-commerce technology and innovation, working with leading technology vendors including KIBO, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, commercetools, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Visa, Mars / M&M’s, Mizuno, and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platforms implementation and systems integration, we have a number of open positions based out of our development centers in Argentina, the US and Ukraine. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of evolution and innovation at Mira Commerce. As a BigCommerce Full Stack Developer, you will be working with e-commerce web applications, languages, frameworks, and protocols to develop and support world-class e-commerce solutions.
- Complete assigned development tasks as part of the project team;
- Perform development quality assurance on own finished work;
- Communicate status, scope, execution concerns within the project team;
- Participate in daily team stand-ups and meetings as needed;
- Write code that is high-performance, maintainable, clear, and concise;
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement;
- Contribute to and execute processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team productivity & client satisfaction;
- Research new technology, seek vendors and resources that alight with the client’s technical strategies;
- Participate in creation of prototypes and proofs-of-concept to quickly learn-validate-iterate.
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3+ years experience as a full-stack web application developer;
- 3+ years experience with responsive HTML, CSS;
- 2+ years with Node.js framework and/or 3+ years with React.js or a similar framework;
- Experience with one of the CSS preprocessors SCSS or LESS;
- Experience working with modern DBMS technologies, either relational (Oracle, MySQL or similar) and/or document-based (MongoDB or similar);
- Full-stack development experience (REST APIs Backend, DB modeling, CI/CD, Deployment automation);
- Experience working within Agile project management methodology (Scrum and Kanban);
- Experience working with one or more modern e-Commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, Kibo, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware, etc.);
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, Git, etc.);
- Strong critical thinking and self-guided troubleshooting & problem-solving skills;
- Strong work and time management skills;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Strong verbal and written English skills (upper-intermediate and above, B2+ level);
- Comfortable working in a diverse multicultural environment;
- Adaptability to new technologies, processes, people;
- Ability to make independent judgment calls;
- Experience working in a team environment (vs. only in solo contracting / freelancing modes);
- Client interaction experience is a strong plus;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers is a plus (examples: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).