Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level merchants, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in e-commerce technology, working with leading industry platform vendors including KIBO Commerce, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), CommerceTools, and others. Among our clients are FedEx, Visa, Mars / M&M’s, Mizuno, Zwilling and other industry leaders.
As we are expanding business, we have a number of open positions in our development centers in North and Latin Americas and in Europe. We are looking for talented motivated individuals to join our global team of innovators. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working with e-commerce web applications, languages, frameworks, and protocols to develop and support world-class solutions.
- Extend platform capabilities and develop middleware solutions in cloud-based environments.
- Deliver high-level quality solutions with the best engineering practices used at the Company.
- Communicate status, scope, concerns within the project team.
- Proactively participate in team meetings and client sync-ups.
- Work effectively in a diverse and distributed team environment and a results-oriented culture.
- Upper-intermediate verbal and written English is a must (level B1+, B2).
- Familiarity working with serverless/ cloud computing (AWS, Azure or others) is an advantage.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS (LESS / SCSS / SASS), experience working with templating languages such as Hypr, Handlebars and others is a big plus.
- Experience working with modern web application technologies such REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and self-guided troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Fluent verbal and written English (level C1-C2).
- Experience with Backbone.js is an advantage.
- Direct client interaction experience is a strong plus.
- Experience working with modern e-Commerce platforms ( Kibo, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware or similar, Magento, Shopify) is an advantage.
- Experience working within an Agile project management methodology (Scrum / Kanban or other adaptive methodologies).
What We Offer:
- Full-time contracting engagement.
- Flexible work schedule.
- On-site and/or remote work locations.
- Professional training and certifications.