Senior User Experience Information Architect will be responsible for developing web, mobile, and cross channel user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in teams. Performance output will include deliverables such as heuristic reviews, site maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications, experience design briefs, etc. He or she will work with the Ecommerce Strategy leadership and engage with internal and external teams with delivery and project managers, business stakeholders, creative teams, and developers.
- Building, leading, growing a collaborative team of Designers, UX Architects, Analysts, Researchers, and other professionals in the eCommerce UX/Design company practice.
- Thought leadership in all areas related to experience building, UX & Design within the company and for company’s clients.
- Communicating UX/Design commerce vision, best practices, strategies, approaches, trends, paradigms to company’s prospects and clients. Be an advocate for breathtaking and elegant user experiences.
- Participating in pre-sales activities as part of the company’s deal pursuit team with new prospects.
- Participating and actively driving UX/Design-related business projects as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with exiting company clients.
- Playing a leading role in client interactions to understand their needs and formulate own opinions and approaches that can improve their business results and experiences with company services.
- Researching within the eCommerce / retailer industry verticals, creating consumer scenarios to test applications against, and collaborating with other departments to find the most effective way to improve clients’ eCommerce business results.
- Ensuring that client’s projects are executed in full in terms of UX / Design promise, driving and validating proper execution of web analytics setup as a subset of a wider focus on project business outcomes.
- Acting as a link to build credibility and trust between the UX/Design team and the client and company stakeholders, by consistently delivering accurate and timely reports that keep them updated and informed on company’s services progress and performance.
- Acting as a company’s senior level billable consultant on commercial projects as may be applicable.
- Actively participating in and acting as an inspirational leader in building up of company’s business and team culture, values, Mira Commerce brand promise.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences in eCommerce context.
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams.
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices.
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as UXPin, Adobe CX, Figma, Zeplin, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in fast-paced, multi-disciplined, highly creative environment.
- Flexible to adapt to a changing digital business landscape.
- Interest in emerging user experience trends and new technologies, as well as a forward-thinking mindset.
- Self-starter with an ability to manage deliverables on deadline across simultaneous projects.
- Digital marketing agency and/or consulting experience is a strong plus.
- English language fluency.