Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands in North America since 2004. We specialize in eCommerce technology and innovation, working with leading technology vendors including KIBO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), BigCommerce, Commercetools, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital platforms implementation and systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our development centers. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of evolution and innovation at Mira Commerce.
- Be primarily responsible for software development project results & delivery in accordance with project objectives, timelines, and cost;
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
- Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project-related problems;
- Perform change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
- Work within the Mira Commerce Agile / Scrum process model;
- Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to client and other stakeholders;
- Build and maintain working relationships with senior-level business managers, cross-functional teams and peers on projects;
- Make project decisions within a defined level of authority and responsibility.
- 3+ years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size distributed teams (up to 10 people);
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of applying project management theory in accordance with PM Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK);
- Experience of practical usage of formal software development methodologies;
- Practical experience in using project management tools (MS Project, Atlassian JIRA, and similar);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a changing environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
- Flexibility, self-motivation, focus on results;
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English (B2 – C2) is a must.
Good to have:
- Experience in managing web development and/or ecommerce solutions development projects is a plus;
- Experience in managing projects based on Agile / Scrum / LESSmethodologies;
- Proven records of education in project management area. Professional certification (CSM, PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Experience working within professional e-commerce delivery teams with a constant flow of projects with global brands, retailers, and innovators;
- A vibrant culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications, and access to clients;
- Flexible work schedule and benefits;
- Professional training and certifications.