We’re seeking a strong and creative QA Automation Engineer to advocate for Mira Commerce QA organization, an engineer able to evangelize the best practices within a dedicated team supporting one of the strongest North American omni-channel retail brands. In this program, you will have the opportunity to analyze and decompose a complicated web eCommerce set of applications and design a strategy to test it. You’ll rely on your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting edge software, and you’ll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
- Work with developers, program / product management, and operations in a full Scrum Agile environment.
- Develop and support data-driven application testing decisions in a high energy high-impact team.
- Collaborate in the Automation framework implementation and improvement.
- Design and develop high-quality test scripts, following best practices, working together with architects and other team members.
- Schedule and execute tests, and analyze tests results to determine the degree of compliance with the requirements on new or modified eCommerce applications and platforms.
- Responsible for the documentation, layout, flows, and other software development procedures used to verify the proper functioning in accordance with the requirements.
- Investigate, evaluate, and adopt new testing methodologies.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions.
- Assist the Scrum Master with detailed estimates and work plans and ensure timely delivery.
- Strive for performance, ease of use, reliability, ease of maintenance of software
- Professional Training / Education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and related disciplines.
- 3+ years of prior experience as a QA/QC tester, automated tests / scripts development experience.
- Working knowledge of Selenium, JUnit, and similar testing tools and frameworks.
- Prior software development experience, preferably in Java, is a plus.
- Practical experience working within an Agile/Scrum process.
- English fluency at C1-C2 at a minimum.
- Prior experience in testing eCommerce platforms and applications is a strong plus.