Mira Commerce is a private California-based eCommerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and brands since 2004. We are pioneers in eCommerce technology and innovation, and we work with leading technology vendors including KIBO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Netsuite, Magento, and others. Among our clients are Johnson & Johnson, Enesco, Mars, M&M’s, Mizuno, Gold’s Gym and numerous other global and regional leaders in their respective industry verticals.
As we are growing across our service practices that include digital strategy, digital marketing, eCommerce technology, systems integration, we have a number of positions open in our development centers in Ukraine and Argentina. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our global team and be part of exciting evolution and innovation at Mira Commerce. You will be servicing famous multi-national brands and organizations, building and supporting world-class eCommerce solutions and stay on the forefront of technology and business.
Create test plans and test cases based on requirements, deigns and wire frames documents
● Perform test against requirements, specifications, design documents, user stories, acceptance criteria, and end-to-end workflows
● Perform diligent front-end test on different browsers and mobile devices
● Debug issues by drilling down reproducible steps, monitoring logs and and third parties consoles
● Utilize internal Jira ticketing system to report and track software issues to resolution
● Follow Agile development and project processes, such as Sprints
● Prepare and present regular status reports
● Deliver complete work in a timely manner
● Act in accordance with Mira Commerce’ fast-paced, self-directed culture
● Manage multiple priorities and meet or exceed deadlines
Minimum of two years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
● Experience with eCommerce website testing, cross-browser testing, testing responsive designs
● Knowledge of various testing methods – Unit testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Black-Box/White Box Testing
● Experience with Agile development and project methodologies
● Experience with bug tracking tool(s)
● Strong self driven work ethics
● Ability to work on more than one project at a time and prioritize tasks and time
● Comfortable working with front-end and back-end developers
● Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
● Ability to adapt to different testing tools
● Software development experience is a plus
- Market-level compensation for your professional services.
● Start-up flexible and vibrant office environment within the core team of Mira Commerce personnel at our newly established office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
● Professional certifications and eCommerce technologies training program.