Mira Commerce is a premier Digital Transformation Consultancy that powers online commerce by providing a mix of innovative technology and business services to merchants. We connect evolving sales channels and systems that enable true personalized commerce at scale. We work for mid-market and enterprise-level retailers, brands, manufacturers, and distributors and we build scalable, powerful, and beautiful eCommerce sites. We excel at complex systems integration and at building custom cloud full-stack serverless apps; we embrace MACH – microservices architecture, API-driven, Cloud-based, Headless commerce. We partner with some of the world’s best commerce and customer experiences technology partners such as BigCommerce, Salesforce, commerce tools, Kibo Commerce, Bloomreach, Coveo, and others.
Mira Commerce is looking for an experienced top-notch eCommerce Solution Architect to grow with our team! An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative team. Someone that values the “team” and maximizes the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Take Architectural decisions for the eCommerce platforms / API-based development
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Work on creating the high-level design and lead architectural decisions
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for eCommerce solutions
- Provide clarification and answer any question regarding the solution Architecture
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication.
- The Solution Architect will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of custom Enterprise solutions
- Responsible for application architecture, ensuring high performance, scalability, and availability for those applications
Areas of responsibility include:
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Supervise the work of cross-functional groups of engineers, including offshore associates
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are met
- At least 15+ years of experience in being Architect/Lead for B2B or B2C or both eCommerce based implementations
- Experience in SFCC / Kibo / Adobe Commerce / Oracle Commerce / commercetools or similar Enterprise-level eCommerce platforms from requirements analysis through architecture/design, development, and deployment
- Knowledge of developing APIs and customizations in a Headless commerce Architecture
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in key concepts like REST, SOA, and BOD
- Experience with object-oriented principles and concepts.
- Experience with developing APIs for mobile apps would be a plus
- Team player, share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns
- Strong problem solving and solutions skills
- Experience in Cloud Native application stack
- Experience in AWS or Azure Cloud platforms
- Experience in the catalog, order management, pricing, promotions, internationalization, personalization, B2C, and B2B commerce.
- Ability to troubleshoot production or performance issues
- Ability to code review and mentor the team with the best practices
- Shown success in a collaborative development environment.
- Knowledge of or desire to work in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with deployment planning and management.
- Ability to create both technical and end-user documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience