Mira Commerce is a private California-based digital commerce solutions provider servicing enterprise-level merchants, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in e-commerce technology, working with leading industry platform vendors including KIBO Commerce, BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), CommerceTools, and others. Among our clients are FedEx, Visa, Mars / M&M’s, Mizuno, Zwilling and other industry leaders.
As we are expanding business, we have a number of open positions in our development centers in North and Latin Americas and in Europe. We are looking for talented motivated individuals to join our global team of innovators. As a UX Architect, you will be working with to develop the Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) for e-commerce web sites that meet client requirements, industry best practices and superior usability.
- Drive customer advocacy by showing empathy for our customers and users of our software solutions, their needs and goals.
- Define user requirements in response to business goals working with client, product management and technology partners.
- Actively participate in a cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
- Create prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications.
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
- Participate in and analyze user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
- Participate in project reviews; collaborate with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
- Support and promote best practices in Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Participate in backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences in eCommerce context.
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams.
- Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices.
- Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as UXPin, Adobe CX, Figma, Zeplin, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in fast-paced, multi-disciplined, highly creative environment.
- Flexible to adapt to a changing digital business landscape.
- Interest in emerging user experience trends and new technologies, as well as a forward-thinking mindset.
- Self-starter with an ability to manage deliverables on deadline across simultaneous projects.
- Digital marketing agency and/or consulting experience is a strong plus.
- English language fluency.